YOU CAN COUNT ON AFFORDABLE PRICING AT WEST PARK BOWLING
Event coordination is one of West Park Bowling’ many specialties at our bowling centre in Ottawa. Whether it’s a birthday party or a corporate gathering, we’ll ensure it runs smoothly.
West Park Bowling: See What’s on Our Menus
Welcome, bowlers! As a small, family-owned bowling alley in Ottawa, West Park strives to give you a fun, memorable bowling experience. For years, we have kept our prices as low as possible so you could focus on the game, the company with your group, and great Irish meals!
Whether you feel like sitting back and indulging in a pint or play bowling, we have it all in one convenient place. Proudly operating since 1946, and located in the centre of the city, enjoy your stay here at the centre without breaking your piggy bank. So, here’s West Park Bowling prices to give you an overview of what we serve every day.
See what’s on our menus
Relish the moments with your group as we offer a wholesome family dining at its best. Food and drinks are provided by Fil’s Diner and Daniel O’Connell’s Irish Pub — serving you 7 days a week!
We wish to inform you that menus from these 2 are subject to change without prior notice. There may be added food and drinks, depending on the day.
Fil’s Diner | Since 2000
- ALL-DAY BREAKFAST
- Buttermilk pancakes
- Choco chips, vanilla icing, chocolate sauce, and maple syrup
- Nutella spread and maple syrup
- Fil’s Heavy Plate: 2 sunny side eggs, 5 strips of bacon, sausage or ham, french toast, veggies, and pancakes with maple syrup
- Fil’s Cottage: Eggs, potato wedges, sausage or ham, bacon, and home fry poutine
- Hearty Health: Salted cod, eggs, ham, bacon fishcakes, veggies and baked beans, and rhubarb relish
- Canadian-style pizza
- Scalloped potatoes
- Mozzarella chicken burger
- 2-piece fried chicken
- Rotisserie chicken
- Traditional poutine
- Mac n’ cheese
- Chicken breast
- Steak and pork chop
- Beef and veggies
- Pasta meals selection
- Fil’s burger selection
- Ice wine
- Ginger ale
- Hot choco drinks
- SWEETS AND SNACKS
- Cake selection: Chocolate, vanilla, and red velvet
- Cheesecake series: Oreo cheesecake, Blueberry cheesecake, Nutella chocolate cheesecake, and New York style cheesecake
- Cinnamon bun
- Sugar pie
- Bread pudding
Daniel O’Connell’s | Since 2002
- ALL-DAY BREAKFAST
- Daniel O’Connell’s Full Plate: Bacon rashers, fried (or scrambled) eggs, white pudding, toast/fried tomatoes, baked beans, hash browns, brown soda bread
- The Pub Salad: Mixed greens, carrots, red onions, fried tomatoes, grilled chicken, croutons, and topped with our special Irish dressing
- Burger selection
- Fresh Angus beef with cheese, lettuce, tomato, and onion, served with fries and coleslaw on the side
- Vegan burger with lettuce, tomato, and onion
- Double fresh Angus beef with cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onion
- Irish stew: lamb, mutton, bacon, potatoes, and cabbage
- Corned beef and cabbage, served with rice, fries, and veggies on the side
- Colcannon: mashed potatoes, kale, butter, and croutons
- Fat Frog (can be served with ice cream)
- Whiskey and cranberry juice
- Baby Guinness
- Irish coffee
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
Our Menu: West Park Bowling
If you are looking for a place where you can bond with your friends and family, you will never go wrong with West Park Bowling. Aside from the bowling alleys, we also have a variety of meals and beverages to choose from.
Although we are smaller compared to other bowling centres, rest assured that you will have a fun and superb bowling experience. To keep you energized while bowling, here is a quick overview of our menu:
Start your day right with a hearty breakfast. Feel at home as you fill your stomach with delicious breakfast meals made by our talented cooks. Our breakfast menu includes:
It is a fluffy pancake topped with choco chips, vanilla icing, chocolate sauce, maple syrup, or Nutella spread. A buttermilk pancake is made using egg, baking soda, flour, and sugar. A breakfast meal that will definitely start your day.
Fil’s Heavy Plate
This meal includes two sunny-side-up eggs, five strips of bacon, french toast, veggies, and pancakes topped with maple syrup. You can also choose between sausage or ham.
Fil’s Heavy Cottage
It is the type of meal served with eggs, potato wedges, bacon, and fried poutine. You can also choose if you want it served with ham or sausage.
This meal includes eggs, salted cod, ham, bacon, fishcakes, veggies, and baked beans. You can also request if you want pancakes. However, additional charges may apply.
You should never miss your highlight of the day. Have lunch after an exciting bowling game with your friends or family. Our lunch menu includes:
It is a type of pizza topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, bacon, pepperoni, and mushrooms. You can also request if you want to add green pepper slices or onions.
It is made with parmesan cheese, butter, garlic, flour, chicken broth, and potatoes. It is also the best meal if you already had a heavy breakfast. You can request for more cheese toppings.
If you are going after a heavy lunch meal, you should definitely go with rotisserie chicken. It is a whole chicken cooked with garlic powder, olive oil, onion powder, butter, and chicken brine. It can also be served with rich and creamy mashed potatoes, lemony roasted potatoes, butternut squash.
Before you go, you should never miss out dinner at West Park Bowling. Our dinner menu includes:
Steak and Pork Chop
Although it is beef steak and pork chop, it is the best meal after a long day of having fun at the bowling alley. You can also request if you want to add garlic sauce or gravy. It is also served with mashed potatoes.
If you want a light dinner meal, you should definitely go with Fil’s burger. The best thing about this is that you can also customize your burger. It is also served with fries and chosen drinks.
To accompany your meals, here are the beverages you will definitely love:
- Ice wine
- Ginger ale
- Hot choco drinks
What are you waiting for? Visit West Park Bowling now!